Monthly Giving is convenient for you and easy on your budget! It’s also a wonderful way to deepen your commitment to the orchestra, while giving us the security of a steady, reliable stream of income.
The size of the gift doesn’t matter. Whether you choose to donate $5 or $500 a month*, just the simple act of supporting us monthly gives us the security and stability to give Mississauga symphonic music that is nothing short of excellence!
We hope you choose to become a monthly supporter of the MSO
“Musicians and orchestras are extraordinary treasures, and to deny them a place in our society is to deprive everyone of one of the most positive and magical experiences in life.”
- By becoming a monthly supporter, you will receive a special invitation to our Grand Event that will be the culmination of our 50th Anniversary year
- By donating $5 or more to the monthly giving program, you will automatically Adopt-a Musician (of your choice), and receive a tax receipt
- By donating $10 or more to the monthly giving program, you will be recognized in our concert house program
- By donating $25 or more to the monthly giving program will receive an elegant 50th Anniversary Water Bottle, and become a Friend of the MSO
- By donating $50 or more to the monthly giving program, you will become a Benefactor of the MSO and receive an exclusive invitation for two to attend an Open Rehearsal for Donors and two tickets to a concert of your choice**
- By donating $100 or more to the monthly giving program, you will become an Ambassador of the MSO and receive an exclusive invitation to have refreshments with the musicians during intermission
- By donating $250 or more to the monthly giving program will become part of the Musicians Circle and will receive an invitation to an exclusive annual event.
Simply complete the form below!
1. Log into your CanadaHelps account.
2. Select the ‘Monthly Donations’ tab.
3. A list of all monthly donations will display. To the right of ‘Orchestras Mississauga’, click the ‘Actions’ button.
4. A menu will display, select the ‘Edit’ option. You may increase/decrease your monthly donation or ‘Stop this payment’.
5. Then ‘Save‘ your information.
If you would like to discuss the monthly donation options, contact Claudine LaRochelle at (416) 704-0238 or Claudine.LaRochelle@mississaugasymphony.ca
* A donation of $5 / month minimum is required to enroll in the program ** Cannot be used for the Star Wars concert or the June 4th, 2022 Gala Concert
For more information, contact Claudine LaRochelle at (416) 704-0238 or Claudine.LaRochelle@mississaugasymphony.ca