Oct. 29: CASINO ROYALE - The Music of James Bond
October 16, 2017
Experience a thrilling night of music, dining and gambling as we gather in the Living Arts Centre to raise funds for the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra, Bond style.
Visit ten food stations while testing your luck in our "fun casino"; funny money, $2,500 in real world prizes. To complete the evening, enjoy "Shaken, Not Stirred - The Music of James Bond", performed by the MSO. Aston Martins, Bollinger and vodka martinis are the backdrop for this fun musical trip through the Bond films featuring the world class arrangements and singers of Peter Brennan's Jeans 'n' Classics.
No tribute to James Bond would be complete without impeccable attire. Enhance your experience by arriving dressed as your favourite character from the film series.
The James Bond Theme
You Only Live Twice
You Know My Name
For Your Eyes Only
Tomorrow Never Dies
We Have All The Time In The World
Another Way To Die
Writing’s On The Wall
Let’s Get It On
The Look Of Love
Time Of The Season
A View To A Kill
Nobody Does It Better
Live And Let Die
PRIZES SUPPLIED BY:
Diamonds are Forever: $150
- * Premium seating for, Shaken, Not Stirred - The Music of James Bond (value: $75).
- * $100 in tokens to be used in a special "fun casino" for a chance to win a number of luxury prizes.
- *Access to 10 delectable food stations (value: $75).
Goldfinger (concert only): $55 - $75
- Access to, Shaken, Not Stirred - The Music of James Bond
- Food Stations & Casino: 4:30pm - Concert: 7:30pm
Tickets are on sale now. To purchase, please call the Living Arts Centre box office at: 905-306-6000, or click here.